Unmask Palm Oil is the Australasian campaign for mandatory labelling of palm oil, the campaign works across Australia and New Zealand to bring about clearer labelling of palm oil for social, health and environmental reasons.
Unmask Palm Oil is currently seeking short term assistance with website development and graphic design work. While these are separate roles they could easily be completed by the same person if they have the relevant skills.
The website development role includes:
- Adding functionality to the website
- Updating the design and layout
The graphic design role will include:
- Developing infographics about labelling issues, sustainable palm oil and the campaign
- Designing campaign materials
The ideal candidate/s will:
- Have practical experience with website development and/or graphic design
- Have great organisational skills and time management
- Be able to work independently
- A passion for environmental and social issues and enthusiasm for Unmask Palm Oils work (No detailed knowledge of palm oil or labelling issues is required)
The successful candidate will work from home and be expected to meet with members of the Unmask Palm Oil committee to regularly update them on progress. The work is expected to take 1-2 weeks full time which can be spread out over the course of February and/or early March, the website work is of particular urgency. There will be the opportunity for longer term roles with the campaign, however please note that all members of Unmask Palm Oil are volunteers.
How to apply
Send an application with your CV and examples of relevant design or website development work to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Unmask Palm Oil visit us at www.unmaskpalmoil.com